San Joaquin County Substance Abuse Service Getting Help
Who do I contact for Services?
- The Central Intake at (209)468-9600 staff can assess your treatment
needs, explain the services that are available to you, and the fees for services.
Monday to Friday, from the hours of 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
What paperwork should I bring to Central Intake?
Certain documents and information are needed for your registration. Depending on your circumstances, these may include:
- Your Current Driver's License or California Identification Card
- Social Security card
- Current Medi-Cal card
- Authorized referral form from referring agency (if applicable)
- Court papers (if the visit is from a court referral)
Who is responsible for payment?
- Individuals seeking Substance Abuse Services are responsible for payment for those services in a timely manner.
If you do not have Medi-Cal insurance, and your account is not covered by a referring agency, you must make financial arrangements with the Business Office to pay for services received.
Central Intake Unit?
Substance Abuse Services
620 N. Aurora Street, Suite #6
Stockton , CA 95202