San Joaquin County Substance Abuse Service Payment Information
- Medi-Cal may cover treatment fees for outpatient treatment and day treatment services.
- Residential treatment is covered by Medi-Cal.
- Treatment services may be funded by some referring agencies with an authorized payment agreement.
- Outpatient treatment may be funded by CPS, CalWORKS, or Felony Drug Court.
- Residential treatment may be funded by CPS, CalWORKS, Felony Drug Court , Proposition 36 or Westcare.
- Substance Abuse Services offers discounted treatment for people who cannot afford services in cases where the
yearly family income is between 0 percent and 300 percent of the federal poverty level.
- Substance Abuse Services
620 N. Aurora Street, Suite #6
Stockton, CA 95202